The Interfaith Centre of Melbourne is proud to support the National Gallery of Victoria’s NAIDOC Week Celebrations in 2014
NGV Culture Camp: NAIDOC Week
Wed 9, Thu 10 & Fri 11 Jul 2014, 10am-1pm
NGV Culture Camp is an exciting new school holiday program for young people aged 13-17 years.
During NAIDOC Week, explore Indigenous art, dance, theatre and music, meet performers, artists and other teens, and enjoy participating in workshops.
Fully supervised, with optional family participation. Bookings essential. Call 03 8662 1555 to reserve a place.
- Wed 9 Jul: Weaving & Printmaking with Contemporary artist Jonathan Jones
- Thu 10 Jul: Theatre workshop with Melodie Reynolds-Diarra
- Fri 11 Jul: Hip hop dance workshop with Nikki Ashby
- Cost $25 / $20 M per day; $75 / $60 M full week
- Meet Information Desk, Ground Level
- Code P1475
Music and Sacred Dance for the Ceremony was performed by:
Kinja Ron Murray and Sarah James, Didgeridoo, Fiddle and Celtic Voice
One Fire Dance Troupe Indigenous Spiritual Dance